Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:22:23 -0400
From:      Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jerry Pournelle and FreeBSD

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 12:33:23AM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> Wes Peters wrote:
> >
> > "Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, not exactly Jerry Pournelle. He published a somewhat long
> > > letter I wrote about FreeBSD. It has a reference on the current view
> > > of this week at http://www.jerrypournelle.com/view/currentview.html
> > > and also on the letter page at
> > > http://www.jerrypournelle.com/mail/currentmail.html, with a link to
> > > a separate page with the letter in full.
> > >
> > > I just hope I did not screw up on anything. :-)
> >
> > I couldn't find a mention of FreeBSD anywhere at jerrypournelle.com.  A
> > "search" function would be nice.

Well, he hid it well.  I found it at:

  http://www.jerrypournelle.com/mail/currentmail.html#Tuesday

  " For a discussion by Daniel Sobral on Open Source (to wit Free
   BSD) vs.  Linux as an alternative operating system, click here.
   I have given it a page of its own because it is fairly long and
   complete and can serve as a reference for a while."

The 'here' link is to:

  http://www.jerrypournelle.com/linux/freebsd.html

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert		reichert@numachi.com
37 Crystal Ave. #303			Daytime number: (781) 899-7484 x704