Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:43:48 -0500
From:      Graham Dunn <gdunn@inscriber.com>
To:        Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AIC-7899 Raid support in 4.2-Release

hmm ...

Well, if I interrupt the boot and type lsdev at the "ok" prompt, I get:

disk @ 0x10918
	disk0:	BIOS Drive A:
	 disk0a: FFS 2MB (0-5760)
[etc]

	disk2:	BIOS Drive C:
	 disk2s1: ext2fs 23MB (63-48195)
	 [other slices]

	disk3: BIOS Drive D:
	 disk3s1: ext2fs 10024MB (62-20531070)
	 [second slice]

pxe @ 0xef70

ok

So the drives are being seen by the kernel, but not the install. :/

Will I still have to install on a single drive, or is this sufficient
information to help?

thanks,
Graham

--