Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, dave@dogwood.com
Subject:   Re: more on supermicro 6010H hang

Well, damn.

I've run it through a couple of reboots with a fresh current SMP
kernel and it boots like a champ...

Where were you a couple of weeks ago when I started trying to solve
this problem? ;-)  At least I learned a lot about debugging kernels...

thanks for your guess!

dave c

--
Dave Cornejo @ Dogwood Media, Fremont, California (also dcornejo@ieee.org)
  "There aren't any monkeys chasing us..." - Xochi