Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:54:09 +0800
From:      Jing-Tang Keith Jang <keith@bsdvm.jtjang.idv.tw>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, cjh@kr.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/chinese Makefile ports/chinese/ghostscript6 Makefile distinfo pkg-comment pkg-descr pkg-install pkg-plist

Sorry for late reply, it seems my isp has dropped mails. :-(

On 12/03/00, CHOI Junho wrote:
>     AL> Thus spake Jing-Tang Keith Jang (keith@FreeBSD.org):
>     >    Added files:
>     >      chinese/ghostscript6 Makefile distinfo pkg-comment pkg-descr
>     AL> Hmm.  I think a repo-copy would have been the correct thing...

Urh...it doesn'y meant to be a Chinese replacement for gs6.
print/ghostscript6 is listed as its RUN_DEPENDS.

> I think this ports, after slight modification, can be used in any CJK
> language. It should be print/cjkv-ghostscript6...

Hmm, it could be put in print/, if some Japanese/Korean works
are added.  It depends on chinese/ttfm to "compose" the CID name
of a TrueType font, and chinese/ttfm has very limited support
for Japanese/Korean fonts, both TrueType and CID.
--
Keep it simple AND stupid.

PGP Key ID: 0x282FCE52