Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:43:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        Michael Beckmann <petzi@zit.th-darmstadt.de>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still can't make kernel

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Michael Beckmann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have suped the -stable sources from freefall again last night, and have
> not succeeded to build a kernel. However, it's a different error this time:

> autoconf.o: Undefined symbol `_mfs_initminiroot' referenced from text segment
> *** Error code 1
>
> What is this ?
>
> Has anyone recently successfully built a kernel from
> -stable sources ?

I have two machines running (well, from what I can tell) on a kernal
compiled from -stable supped on March 16th.

I also did a 'make world' without much trouble from sources of the same date.

---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X