Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:56:17 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: patchset 2 report (billh's resignation)]

--------------020506050609020908010609

Somehow, my mail doesn't seem to be accepted by java@freebsd.org, if this shows
up twice, apologies.

Marc van Kempen               tel. +31 40 2 64 98 60
BowTie Technology             fax. +31 40 2 64 98 61
Raiffeisenstraat 7             mailto:marc@bowtie.nl
5611 CH  Eindhoven              http://www.bowtie.nl

--------------020506050609020908010609
 filename="Re: patchset 2 report (billh's resignation)"