Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   new to list

Hello, all.

My name is Brett, and I am interested in helping out with this project.
 I've been interested in building a cluster of i386 machines using
FreeBSD of the past few months, and I just found this list.

Anyway, I have 4-5 mobos ranging from 180mhz - 33mhz (+ all the
fixin's) to play around with.  I am willing to help out with support
stuff like testing and documentation.  I am not too wise on the
technical aspects, but I am interested in learning.

In anycase, this is an offer to help out.

Brett

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}