Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2014 01:27:01 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (more) screen distortion with intel GPU / xorg on recent -HEAD?

Hi,

I know this is an information-poor message.

The last time i updated my two test laptops was around the middle of
last month. Back then, xorg would occasionally get distorted, but
typically would come back from suspend fine.

Lately, it seems a 50% chance that coming back from suspend that xorg
will be not only distorted, but further screen redraws are wrong. It's
like the framebuffer configuration is wrong and persists to be wrong.
I have to exit out of xorg and restart it.

Has anyone else seen this?

-a