Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2001 23:31:04 -0400
From:      "jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   creating conf files through scripting

I need some help with creating files based on data stored in mysql.  I know
how to do this with PHP but don't know if I can call on a PHP script via
CRON.  I also don't know how to use SH to read from mysql and write to
files.

I have searched FreeBSD.ORG, and PHP.NET and have not found a solid answer
to what I am trying to do here.

Can Anyone point me in the write direction?
Or point me to a comprehensive reference guide for using SH?
Or maybe tell me if and how I can call on PHP scripts to do what I want?  So
far everything I read on PHP is web server based.

Thank
Jason Cribbins
MGM Communications LLC
Owner (one man wrecking crew)

ps
Thanks for all who helped me with BIND/DHCP earlier.  I finally have both
working the way I need.  Well at least it seems like everything is fine.
Only time will tell.