Date:      Sat, 13 May 2006 16:52:25 -0700
From:      "Alex Johnson" <sixthflyingman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD in the DS?

I am aware that FreeBSD's claim to fame is that it has been ported to
"anything with a processor". So, I am wondering if it'd be possible to
get my hands on a method for modding the DS's boot EPROM to load a
FreeBSD operating system, and with it  a means for storing or
retrieving data along the lines of a GBA cart which runs to an ATAPI
ribbon cable or the like. I could easily see a touch-screen keyboard
interface, with most programs displayed on the other screen. If such a
thing is possible, please help me find one.