Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 13:51:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      "JULIAN Elischer" <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        pst@shockwave.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: async mounts, etc.

I agree with this..
And I've told terry as  much..
we are all rather busy.. (I'm presently doing 2 jobs)
and while we sometimes disagree about this or that that terry does,
the hard part is if there is something we all agre with, it comes with all
the added changes, all mixed in.. so it takes a lot to separate them out
and we don't HAVE a lot of time..

I put his system startup changes in because
1/ I needed them
2/ they were easily separatable..