Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:12:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rdkeys@unity.ncsu.edu
To:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: solid NFS patch #6 avail for -current - need testers files)

> Matthew Reimer wrote:
> > Great work guys! It almost seems that -current is more stable than
> > -stable!
> > Matt
>
> Funny you should mention it.  I've heard this from a number of people over
> the last week..  One has even suggested using a particular known-good 4.0
> snapshot in preference to a 3.1-stable for a production system......
>
> Cheers,
> -Peter

Are there any particularly good snapshots one should try?  I have a couple
of spare boxes on the home net that I am willing to try or crash, for the
fun of it.  I was using the snap from about 3 weeks back on my home web
server and it seems rock solid, but I am running rather plain hardware.

Bob Keys