Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:49:43 -0300
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook (4th Edition??)

Hello to you all !
First post in here =)
I was wondering .. are there any plans to publish a FreeBSD Handbook 4th
Edition?

According to freebsdmall.com, the 3rd Edition is " completely up to date for
the latest FreeBSD 4.x and 5.x versions." .. which was enough for 4.x and 5.x
releases ... but taking into consideration that FreeBSD has already past
6.x .. 7.x is on the go .. and 8.x is looming on the horizon .. spending $
59.95 on the 3rd Edition ( both books ) doesn't look like a really enticing
offer.

Hope to hear from you soon =)
Blessings

PS: I was in doubt on whether this e-mail should have been sent to the doc or
the advocacy list .. I thought doc was the most reasonable option .. If I was
wrong, please accept my apologies.

---
Gonzalo Nemmi