Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:13:44 +0200
From:      Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Gaspar Chilingarov <casper@mail.web.am>
Subject:   Re: Are there any beakage of linuxulator (on amd64)?

> > this thursday at work I'll try to provide some more info, what exaclty do you
> > need? is what -DDEBUG prints enough?
>
> Probably.  The changes in question were just in the linux semctl function, so you
> really only need printf's for that function to figure out which case it is blowing
> up one and why.

soooo....

I checked the coredump and found this:

1) its not acroread what coredumps but bash binary (the binary used for the
script)
when I manually tried running the bash and "exec /bin/ls" etc. it worked
I havent investigated further waht causes the coredump

2) I put printf() at the very begining of the linux_semctl() function and
ran the acroread binary. The printf was not printed (ie. it didnt used the
linxu_semctl function)

3) here is a outpuit od -DDEBUG compiled linuxolator and running of acroread
(the first 3 lines are output of command line, it might be interesting to see
the VA = 0x0)

www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xdivac02/linuxamd64

if you needed anything else tell me.. I am going to work this monday again

roman