Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:27:33 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beagleboard stuff

Hi *

I'm keen "go embedded". I have a Beagleboard-xM, and I haven't had the
time I'd like to do much with it.

A fellow called Ben Gray has done some of the work to get FreeBSD
working on this unit, but used FreeBSD-8 as a base. I've taken his
work and made it compile on current (mostly). He had some hacks
(beagle_brintf, beagle_panic etc) which I've removed, along with some
stuff (that may have broken things) in PMAP.

The diffs are in http://people.freebsd.org/~markm/src.beagleboard.diff.

Is this of any use? :-)

Mark R V Murray
Cert APS(Open) Dip Phys(Open) BSc Open(Open) BSc(Hons)(Open)
Pi: 132511160