Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:53:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        FreeBDS-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is mergemaster necessary?

It turned out to be the fortune program.  Thanks to all who suggested it.
Although I do not know why it started launching, since it never did
before, using the same account.  I am guessing that it did not exist in my
system before I upgraded to 4.5-STABLE though, and that is why it wasn't
executing.

Thanks,

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE i386
 9:51PM  up 7 mins, 1 user, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00