Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 06:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42298: new-port: games/dmjava - a really authentic Dungeon Master clone

The following reply was made to PR ports/42298; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:02:07 +0200

 Hi,

 no old Dungeon Master "Freaks" here?  Can't belive that. Or why does the
 port not get comitted? If somebody think "uh, it's not the latest dmjava
 version" then let me explain: It's the last version which works with our
 native JDK 1.3. All newer dmjava versions are requiring JDK 1.4 (And I'm
 not willing to install the linux emulation on my system ;)

 Greetings, Oliver

 --
 Oliver Lehmann, lehmann@ans-netz.de, http://www.pofo.de/
   http://wishlist.pofo.de/