Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:22:16 -0500
From:      Bob Johnson <bob89@bobj.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Donald Turnbull <dmturnbull@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: Installation - More user friendly

On Sunday 07 March 2004 02:49 pm, Donald Turnbull <Donald Turnbull
<dmturnbull@yahoo.com>> wrote:
> Does the folks of FreeBSD has any plans to make installation more
> user friendly for the newbie or the non-tech minded user for example
> like Red Hat or Mandrake Linux installation? The point for technology
> is to make people lives easier right?

It seems pretty friendly to me.  It really helps to read the directions
first, though.

By "user friendly" do you mean "pretty", or do you have a specific
complaint about some aspect that needs to be improved?  Which SPECIFIC
part of the install should be changed, and how should it be changed?

- Bob