Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:18:22 +0100
From:      benjamin <bkunneke@nl.demon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   net-snmp configuration

hi all,

I've been experimenting a bit with freebsd(4.7rel) again and came across some
some software called mrtg. mrtg would be very usefull on my box at
home but in order to run it i need to run(therefore also configure)
net-snmp.

I've discovered the "snmpconf -g basic_setup" this seems to be the
easiest way to configure it.

of course i'm doing it wrong and it doesn't work.

any tips/suggestions of maybe helpful links?

--
"This is exciting! I've never been involved with a being from another planet before"
- Kevin Spacey, Hurlyburly -