Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 1995 23:39:33 +0159 (MET DST)
From:      Gerd Truschinski <gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need some help with 'rxvt'

Hi there,

I am running the 950622-SNAP. I jumped over to fvwm and rxvt to some
space. But now I have some problems:

Every time I run 'more filename' the output of 'more' will disapear
after the compleation of the command. I know that this has some-
thing to do with the 'alternate screeen' of rxvt. If I 'su', the
output of 'more' is readable after the execution of 'more'.
But not as a normal user. I don't know where to look further.
I.e.: I want to see the last output lines of 'more', 'less' or 'vi'.

/gT/

BTW: Is the 'disklabel - newfs a second disk'-problem gone now?

--
Gerd Truschinski         | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de  | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.