Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:47:02 CET
From:      socketd <db@traceroute.dk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome login

Hi all

I have installed gnome2 on my FreeBSD 4.7 computer.
In /root/.xinitrc I have this linie:
exec xterm -geometry 80x66+0+0 -name login

The above linie create a login window, but I don't want that.
If I delete this linie or put an & behind it, gnome will start and
terminate.
If I close the window gnome will terminate.

So my question is "How do I start gnome without that window popping up?"

br
socketd