Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 01:13:19 +0800
From:      "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Virtual E-mail

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to implementing an e-mail system on my FreeBSD
3.1 machine. I need a server daemon that will allow POP access and support
multiple virtual domains. This means there can be both qwerty@abc.com and
qwerty@xyz.com .

I also need an SMTP daemon to send out e-mails to the outside world. Does
anyone have any suggestions on the software I should use ? I am considering
POP servers like qpopper,cyrus, etc. but not too sure which one will be
suitable for my kind of requirement.

Hope to hear some replies soon.

Thanks.

Regards,