Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:02:51 +0200
From:      "R.I.Pienaar" <rip@pinetec.co.za>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux user meta port

hi,

I am busy making a meta port for newbie users from the linux world, basicly i
want tools in there that they are used to on linux machines, the things i were
looking for when i first got my FreeBSD machine.

currentlyu i have this in there:

bash2                   less
bzip2                   unzip
ircII                   lynx
fetchmail               screen

can people give more suggestions, and tell me what to call it, i think it
would go into /usr/ports/misc but not sure about the port name.

--
R.I. Pienaar  rip@pinetec.co.za