Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 05:04:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ronin^^ (Adam Payne)" <paynea@rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't compile any ports

I'm having some unexpected errors when trying to compile ports on my
system (FreeBSD3.0-RELEASE with the 3.0-STABLE patch). I first noticed
something was wrong when I tried compiling ssh. I'm getting errors during
make that say "/usr/share/mk/bsd.port.mk /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk not
found" and then make stops. It's not just for ssh though... I thought
maybe it was some kind of dependency problem (long shot but might as well
try) so I grabbed rsaref, and had the same error. Same thing when I tried
bash1... Did my system not set itself up properly or something? Any
suggestions?

Thanks much,
Adam Payne

Ronin^^ (Adam J Payne)