Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:48:25 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, petefrench@ingresso.co.uk
Subject:   Re: Latest stable (r287104) bash leaves zombies on exit

As noted yestterday, this issue only happens in an xterm
as far as I can make out. When back becomes a zombie
then the xtrem enters state urdlck according to ps. I
tried removing and reinstalling all ports today, in the hopes that
might fix it, but the problem is still there.

Is anyone else seeing this, and does anyone have any suggestions
as to how tof ix it ? The xtrems still respond in as much as they can be
dragged around, miaturised, resized etc, but they never quit, and the
content inside them does not refresh. I am runnign WindowMaker as a WM if
that might be part of the problem ?

Currently I have to reboot the machine periodicly once I have accumulated
enough zombies to be annoying. Its not really a long term solution though.

-pete.