Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:44:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org, phk@FreeBSD.org, tlambert2@mindspring.com
Subject:   Re: [OT] RMS Suing was [SUGGESTION] - JFS for FreeBSD [VOTE]

hi,
(from the person who started the JFS for FreeBSD)

please, lets not get into this,  what do you propose
we should do (the porters), one way or the other, we
are going to use GPL code..

which one shall it be?
JFS or XFS

If you think that none, than please put a -1 in the
put +1 if you agree on any of the above FS.

OR, If you think a project called FFS2 should be
started which would add journalling and logging
capabilities to the existing FFS file system, than
please submit you next message with a +2 in this
thread.

The reason for doing this is voting kinda thing is to
end this quaralling (my bluntness again.), forever
and know what developers are thinking.

After all, I am just asking for the views of the
public.

Thank You,
=Hiten
=<hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>