Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:43:33 +0800 (WST)
From:      Dean Hollister <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>
To:        Mark Pearce <mark@netchat.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Decision PCCOM 8 port serial cards

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Mark Pearce wrote:

> How do I find out where it's really sitting ?

You said you had it working under Win 98?

Going into the control panel, system, hardware manager, properties and
then browsing around the tabs should reveal the port location for the
first port.

I didn't have the luxury, so it took quite a few kernel compiles with the
port tweaked, until I eventually found where it was.

If the manufacturer still has a website, that might also reveal the
information you need.

Regards,

d.