Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:47:27 -0500
From:      "Allen May" <umayxa3@donet.com>
To:        "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Help installing MySQL

I didn't know anything about pkg_add.. that would have helped me a lot
sooner.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have to stop comparing FreeBSD to Mandrake. There is enough of a
difference between to the two to make it really frustrating.

Can you recomend a "spand the gap" book that will give me the insider tips
with FreeBSD?

Thanks

-Allen May