Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:38:23 +0000
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: brooktree 880: cx23880-19 TV chip

OK, since this is well beyond my skill at the moment (writing a
driver), is there any known tv tuner driver writer who'd like this
card, since someone found the documentation for it? Hauppauge said
that the PVR 150/250/350/500 cards used the same chips in all of their
models, unlike the WinTV-Radio cards. I figure FreeBSD driver
compatability is a good cause for the money I spend on this.

And, assuming my desire is the most reliable operation, which of the
150/250/350/500 cards is my best option?

Thank you,
-Jim Stapleton