Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Leonardo_M=2E_Ram=E9?= <martinrame@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   utf8 characters in terminal

Hi, I installed Freebsd 8.1-RC2 in my home server to be used mainly as a fi=
le server, it used to have Ubuntu 9.10-Server installed on it, then I backe=
d up (.tar.gz) the /home directory, that contains many spanish accented fil=
es and subdirectories in UTF8.=0A=0ANow, when I access this machine using s=
sh, some of those files include "??" and "\303" or similar characters inste=
ad of the correct accents.=0A=0AWhat can I do to show the files in the corr=
ect way?.=0A=0ALeonardo M. Ram=E9=0Ahttp://leonardorame.blogspot.com=0A=0A=
=0A