Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 06:08:48 -0400
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: IP Masquerade? | Proxy Server?

So its basically the same as the method they described in Newbies for using
ppp connection?  Or is it different.  The manual only takes about using a
ppp and I just wanted to be sure that that will carry over to ethernet as
well.  The big thing is that I have a mac filter to spoof...only the one mac
address is allowed through this stupid modem.

Thanks!
Jason

BTW...anyone know about a program called WarFTPd thats supposed to run on
BSD now?