Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:59:40 +0700
From:      "Office of CEO- rithy4u.NET" <root@rithy4u.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quality of Services with FreeBSD NAT and IPFilter

Dear all,

I have install one FreeBSD Firewall in my office and its running NATD
and IPFilter now. My external Interface is connected to my ISP through
Wimax PPPoE (256 kbps).

I have install another PC for PC-to-Phone VoIP Call and there is no
Internet Application running on that PC except Ring-Voiz Dialer. I have
asked my ISP they said they already optimized the QoS for This VoIP
Services already (Media ring), but my ISP backbone is locate in US and
the server that I will connect to make call to Hong Kong and other asia
countries in at Singapore (as I knew).

Any ideas how to optimize my Gateway (FreeBSD/NATD/IPFilter) to ensure
that it will reserv the bandwidth priority for my VoIP Application?

Thanks for your comments.
--
*Rithy Ray, RCSA*
Chief Executive Officer