Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:11:21 -0800
From:      Bill Huey <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        Rasputin <rasputin@submonkey.net>
Cc:        Dylan Carlson <absinthe@pobox.com>, java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tomcat 3.2.3 under jdk1.3.1p6-native threads

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 09:38:29PM +0000, Rasputin wrote:
> I understood the native threading wasn't fully usable yet - if that's
> not supposed to be the case, I can do some debugging on this maybe.
>
> Happy to have a working native Mozilla plugin for the moment...

1) There's a wait queue patch that needs to be create so that threads
blocking on pthread_cond_timedwait() doesn't wake up when it's marked
suspended. I have a patch for that works, but Dan Eischen's thinks
it's too heavy weight and that another kind of queue manipulation should
be in its place.

2) Fix the logic that misses the handling of SIGUSR that's most easily
triggered by the Swing demos.

Those are the two last known bug in my queue.

bill