Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:39:07 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <aimass@yabarana.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem installing PC-BSD 10 cd9660 ... PCBSD_INSTALL failed with error 19

Hi,

I have this same exact problem:

http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/Talk:Installation_Troubleshooting

But I am not sure I am doing the suggested solution.

1) Pressing 2 or Esc right after Welcome to GRUB! does not stop the
graphical screen to show up.
2) So I press 'e' to edit commands before booting and prompted with an
Emacs style editor.
3) I add set debug.acpi.disabled ="hostres" right before the line that
says set kFreeBSD.vfs.root.mountfrom=cd9660.....
4) Press Ctrl-X to boot the install but always results in same error

mounting from cd9660:/dev/iso9660/FREEBSD_INSTALL failed with error 19

Not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks!
Alex