Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 1995 00:25:12 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        scott@statsci.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: where is rdist-6.1.0 port?

 * I got a rdist-6.1.0.tgz package, but it is a -current package and I'm not
 * running -current, so I'd like to rebuild it. I went poking around in the
 * ports/ directory and couldn't find rdist in there. So, where would I find
 * the sources on which the rdist-6.1.0 package is based? A pointer to RTFM
 * or FAQ on the structure of packages/ & ports/ directory might be
 * appropriate here...

Version 6.1 of rdist is in ports/net/rdist6.

For how to use the ports, please refer to section 4.2 of the handbook,
available from http://www.freebsd.org.

Satoshi