Date:      Tue, 21 May 2013 21:37:12 +0200
From:      Alexandre <axelbsd@ymail.com>
To:        asf8g 9hf32 <machina2413@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, Alexandre <axelbsd@ymail.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD, VBox, mouse integration

Lukas,

I mean that the host must get installed the same virtualbox version (
http://www.freshports.org/emulators/virtualbox-ose/) than the virtualbox
addition tools inside the VM (
http://www.freshports.org/emulators/virtualbox-ose-additions/).
You can check the version of Virtualbox installed using this command:
% pkg_info | grep virtualbox

Kind regards,
Alexandre