Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:00:34 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_ex.c driver and multicast

According to Wes Peters:
> It depends on the level of support the chipset has for multicast.

Well, it works under NT with IPv6 so there must be some kind of support. It
is only that the driver doesn't support it.

> I haven't looked at the 3c9xx series, but hope they're a bit better
> than Intel.

They seem to work w/o problem with the nice xl driver.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #70: Sat Feb 27 09:43:08 CET 1999