Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:50:40 -0800
From:      Don Thomas <dt@ieee.org>
To:        Gerard Samuel <fbsd-ports@trini0.org>
Cc:        sada@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: netscape48-communicator-4.8

--------------BAC658C066B3AADCFF5D0922

Thanks, but that didn't work.  I installed Firefox and Thunderbird, and there was an option for conversion, but... that didn't work.  The output on the shell line had "the addressbook migrator is only in the commercial builds.".  I have search and search on mozilla.org, and after scouring the site, I have not found any reference to a commercial build.  I also searched bugzilla, and there are still some outstanding problems with the conversions with Thunderbird.  Therefore, the only plausible way for me to convert the address book is to re-install Netscape48-communicator to export the address book into LDIF or CSV.

Is there anyway that the Netscape48 be undeleted/reinstalled in the ports?  You can add a BIG DISCLAIMER that this is really an insecure port - i.e. use this to convert to Thunderbird.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
-dt