Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:10:16 +0200
From:      pons <pons@gmx.li>
To:        trouble@netquick.net
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WWW based admin

TrouBle wrote:

> freebsd-admin is not web based......!! webmin is
>
> Mark Ovens wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 12:49:38AM -0500, courtney@whtz.com wrote:
> > >

> > > hey everyone-
> > >
> > >      I was wondering if anyone knows of a web based administration tool(s)
> > > for FreeBSD.  I am looking for something that would let me add/delete
> > > users, etc.
> > >

> > http://www.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU/~brian/freebsd-admin
> >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > > Bernie Courtney
> > > Z100 Radio Engineering
> > > mailto:courtney@whtz.com

Hi
check Big Brother
http://bb4.com/

"Big Brother is a combination of monitoring methods. Unlike SNMP where
information is just collected and devices polled, Big Brother is
designed in such a way that each local system broadcasts its own
information to a central location. Simultaneously, Big Brother also
polls all networked systems from a central location. This creates a
highly efficient and redundant method for proactive network monitoring."
                           -- freshmeat.net

--
pons@gmx.li
http://neptune.spaceports.com/~pons/