Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:42:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Tadimeti=20Keshav?= <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: (Re: none)

sorry,
I hit the enter key by mistake.

 --- Tadimeti Keshav <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote: >

<snipped>

=====
-- K E S H A V  T A D I M E T I --
BeOS Air
You have to pay for the tickets, but they're half the price of Windows Air, and if you are an aircraft mechanic you can probably ride for free. It only takes 15 minutes to get to the airport and you are cheuferred there in a limozine. BeOS Air only has limited types of planes that only hold new luggage. All planes are single seaters and the model names all start with an "F" (F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, etc.). The plane will fly you to your destination on autopilot in half the time of other Airways or you can fly the plane yourself. There are limited destinations, but they are only places you'd want to go to anyway. You tell all your friends how great BeOS Air is and all they say is "What do you mean I can't bring all my old baggage with me?"