Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:40:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI devices drivers as LKMs

I think I asked this before, and it was not possible, but am just
checking. Can a PCI driver be built as an LKM. Based on how PCI
configuration happens, I am not sure it could, but thought I would check.

ron

Ron Minnich                |"Using Windows NT, which is known to have some
rminnich@sarnoff.com       | failure modes, on a warship is similar to hoping
(609)-734-3120             | that luck will be in our favor"- A. Digiorgio
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html