Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:13:10 -0500
From:      Sean O'Neill <sean@seanoneill.info>
To:        "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with compiling Apache2 on FreeBSD 4.8

At 02:45 AM 4/19/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi, I've used the following on 4.7.x and 5.0-CURRENT several times.
>
>./buildconf
>./configure --prefix=$DIR_INSTALL/apache2-$HTTPD2_MPM --with-perl=$PERL
>                 --with-mpm=$HTTPD2_MPM --enable-mods-shared=all \
>                 --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-debug \
>                 --with-port=$HTTPD2_PORT
>
>$MAKE
>$MAKE install

Hey Philip, thanks for the reply.

With these settings, what does "httpd -l" give you ?  Is mod_so.c in the
list returned ?  That's my problem.  mod_so.c isn't showing up so my
subversion compile doesn't work as apxs wants to see mod_so.c in that
listing (or something like that).

--
Sean O'Neill
972-661-2232