Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:06:41 +0100
From:      zoltan.sebestyen@netvisor.hu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.x on a Gericom laptop

Hi,
 I'd like to know if there's a chance to install BSD 3.x on a Gericom
OVERDOSE II XXL laptop which consists of the following components:
 Standard(I mean they probably do not need some special driver) m$ natural
keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IDE CD-rom.
Network card: 3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN CardBus PCard; Infrared PnP
serial(PNP0510)
Audio card: Some ESS soundcard.
PCMCIA: Texas Inst. PCI-1225 Cardbus.
USB: USB-82371AB/EB PCI busmaster
Video card: Ati RAGE LT PROF AGP 2x.

I'm especially intersted in the video and the network card compatibility.

		Thanks in advance

Zoltan Sebestyen
NETvisor Kft
1111 Muegyetem rkpt.9. Fsz.8.