Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:10:18 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Superuser access with polkit failing

Hello folks,

First, congratulations for your work for porting GNOME 3, to FreeBSD.
It's incredible ! :)

I just have one problem with authenticating to root with polkit (GNOME
system actions or plain pkexec). When I try to authenticate at root from
GNOME settings or pkexec, I get the following error in /var/log/auth.log :

Feb  3 11:04:30 VBox polkitd(authority=local): Operator of
unix-session:/org/freedesktop/ConsoleKit/Session2 FAILED to authenticate
to gain authorization for action org.freedesktop.policykit.exec for
unix-process:966:1422957862 [sh] (owned by unix-user:markand)

I'm on the group wheel and my
/usr/local/etc/polkit-1/localauthority.conf.d/50-localauthority.conf
contains the default settings :

# Configuration file for the PolicyKit Local Authority.
#
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE, it will be overwritten on update.
#
# See the pklocalauthority(8) man page for more information
# about configuring the Local Authority.
#

[Configuration]
AdminIdentities=unix-group:wheel

I have no idea what's wrong.

Please CC me because I'm not currently on the list.

Regards,
David.