Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:01:34 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to mount a CD.........in 250 easy steps

> > Useless concept when you need an answer at 3am :-) and you have no book.
>
> That's like complaining at 3am that you have no milk.  You know you
> were going to eat them cookies, you should have been prepared.

Sorta :-).

We always tell people to "RTFM", its just that this time TFM let our
customer down. Telling him to go and buy a book is like telling me
the next day to invest in a cow and a milking machine, when the only
problem was a lousy convenience store with no milk.

Bum analogy, I know. Tom is going to write something for me to commit;
I think his "newbie"-ish status may help with an appropriate place to
put them. He reckons that he was surprised that the FAQ did not have
this, so that's where he is targeting his words.

Mark Murray