Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:24:21 +0200
From:      Monika Lie Larsen <monika@arr.nsc.no>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, lada@ws2301.gud.siemens.co.at
Subject:   Re: sig 11 on ftp installation

Thank you guys, I'm finally BSD-enhanced!

At 10:36 20.08.96 +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

>is in  the same vein but I had a similar `I'm dead' when trying to NFS mount
>my server in the local network. Since it was local I didn't specify
>a gateway or nameserver. I was told that this would be the problem
>(due to a yet to locate bug) and I had to define the nameserver, domain and
>gateway.

It was indeed in the same vein, my nameserver IP was (mumble) ...incorrect.

Chris, Hr.Ladavac, everyone - you've made my day.
Monika.
|                   | Andoya Rocket Range | Tel.:   +47 76141644      |
| Monika Lie Larsen | Box 54              | Fax.:   +47 76141857      |
| System Analyst    | N-8480 Andenes      | e-mail: monika@arr.nsc.no |
|                   | NORWAY              |                           |
|                   |                     | private: +47 67142092     |
|                WWW URL:  http://www.arr.nsc.no                      |