Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:45:32 -0400
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dell laptops

On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 11:39:06PM +0100, Joao Pedras wrote:

> I need some feedback from people that may have bought recently DELL laptops
> (Latitude, Inspiron) and run FreeBSD on them.
>
> Just trying to find out what does work and what doesn't.
>
> Still didn't get what sound card(s) are they using or if APM (zzz, halt) work
> or not.

i've got a dell inspiron 3800 that works fine with 4.1-stable.  sounds
is not yet supported, but apm works fine, and the pccard controler works
great with my xircom ethernet card.  overall i've got no complaints
about the machine.

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net             you kill -9 my parent process.