Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:28:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        imdave@mcs.net (Dave Bodenstab)
Cc:        kline@thought.org, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hershey fonts...

   I'll beat this horse once more; then if nobody has any ideas,
   will let it go...

   Over the weekend, I installed the freefont package and configured
   it into the X11R6 fonts directory.  It is hard to see what these
   fonts look like with xfontsel because the font-name window runs
   off my screen.  Does anyone know if there are Gothic type fonts
   among the freefont package?   Alternately, how can I take the
   Hershey *gsf fonts and turn them into X-recognizable fonts?

   thanks,

   gary