Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:04:30 +1100
From:      Andrew Thomson <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mozilla anti aliasing!

Have there been enough discussions on this topic! ;)

I just did a fresh install of 5.0 and am slowly getting my system
back to normal.

At the same time, I thought I'd give this anti-aliasing business
a dig.

I installed /usr/ports/www/mozilla-devel-gtk2 and I am assuming
that is all I need to do??

On startup of mozilla I get the following:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla
-devel-gtk2/plugins/libnullplugin.so [/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla-devel-gtk2
/plugins/libnullplugin.so: Undefined symbol "gdk_display"]

I have not installed the gnome2 meta port.

I've been playing with some of the following..

env:
GDK_USE_XFT=1

xfree86 config:
        Load  "type1"