Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:50:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   System statistics program?

Does there exist a program to take statistical summaries of a server? I want to
know # of samba logins, # of normal logins, partition usage of the disk,
tcp-traffic (yes, I have looked into tcpstat), swap-file usage, system load etc.
And furthermore would like to have this recorded and finally put onto a display,
preferably viewable from Netscape.

I have made some small perl-scripts but would like to see a more unified
approach than I have gotten together.

I remember that SCO Unix had this kind of logging and would very much like to
see it into freebsd also.

/Micke